We offer ‘off the shelf designs as well as tailor made websites to suit your business.
Your website can grow as your business does!
We are experts! Our experience covers a wide range of digital services, and with over 400 websites under our belt, from small pubs to large corporate groups, we understand that every business is different. So, our range of additional services is designed to help you tailor your digital business plan to meet your financial and development plan.
We can also link your site into various “back end” services such as help-desk systems, recruitment/job boards, club membership systems, hotel and room booking systems and event booking/management systems to name a few. We can usually provide you with the solution you are looking for at a reasonable cost.
Details of some popular solutions can be found here
Here are some of the services we are commonly asked for:
- Stock Photographs/Images – if you haven’t got any of these yourself don’t worry – we have access to a high quality stock photography/images library from which you can make a selection to reflect your image/products. We can then licence these for you for a small one-off charge. It is very important to ensure that you do not infringe somebody else’s copyright on your site as this can lead to substantial fines.
- Graphic/Logo Design – We have access to some very talented and experienced graphic experts, who can design logos, signage, and print media. This isn’t something we profess to do well ourselves – you can’t do everything!
- Photography & Image Editing – Great photos make a website. With experience in business photography over many years, including aerial photography and video from a CAA licenced ‘drone’, we can offer a complete service to provide the material to build your website.
- Video Filming & Production – Great for SEO, and keeps people on your site longer. We can manage whiteboard animations, and digital display boards for reception areas.
- SEO advice (Search Engine Optimisation – or ‘How to score well with Google’). We can set up the tools to give you a clear advantage.
- Mailing List Management – Using tools such as Mailchimp, or Constant Contact to keep in touch with customers with good looking mailings which are ‘Spam filter friendly’.
- Social Media Setup & Advice – We can guide you through the key steps to drive forward a successful social media campaign, building traffic to your website.
- Email Management & Setup – Depending on your structure, and how much you need to be able to run the business on the move, we can set up from simple email addresses linked to your domain (some are already included in the packages), to full Microsoft Exchange server email accounts, with instant synchronisation to multiple devices.